Re: IML: ARIZONA IMPERIAISTS! Mopar shows?

Re: IML: ARIZONA IMPERIAISTS! Mopar shows?

Those of you in Arizona, we used to attend some great shows at Fountain Hills on the golf course. Where has the Arizona club there gone to?
   I for one in Calif, would attend an event as you mentioned in Casa Grande, Ariz.
   If you can make it happen, I will be there. I am in Palm Desert, Calif. Joe Machado