Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Rear Axle Bearings

I have pictures that I've been meaning to put on the website.  The bearings on the passenger side were completely demolished, and the driver's side were not far behind.  As best we could tell, the seals had been replaced some years before, and the bearings had NOT been lubricated at all.

As for the sounds . . . well, put a bunch of gravels in a tin can and then drag it down a gravel road.  That ought to be close.  ;o)

Elijah