From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 3:49 AM
Subject: IML: '56 Freeze Plugs

 Imperialists,

In light of the fact I am going to undertake the replacement of all the freeze plugs in my '56 354, as she is down for the winter, I am in the process of getting the plugs {1 5/8, is that correct?} what would the recommended procedure be to make sure I get as much 'old residuals' out of the block as possible as I am sure these are original plugs. Thanks in advance.

Jack

'56 Imperial Sedan