From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Southampton,and.......

Maybe, W.P., had an affection for particular New York cities, for his car
lines. Saratoga, NewPort, Windsor, New Yorker, Southhampton, even Belvedere.
As well as the Chrysler building. Just a thought. Dave.

From: pnigelw@xxxxxxx

it could of course be named after Southampton in England (the original one
which the one in Long Island was named after!)