From: keymanjj@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:00 AM
Subject: IML: 1960 Imperial Crown 4 dr Southampton

Dear Imperialists:
I am restoring my recent purchase and I am in pursuit of side glass. I am told that there is an early and a late 1960. Early only fits 1960 and late fits 1960-1962. My VIN is 9204101899. Can anyone help me and let me know how to tell if this is an early or late model? Where can I find the build date? Apparently the windshield and rear window are not an issue but the side glass is. Any help would be appreciated. I will also post a list of parts I need if you have anything for sale.
Thank you very much,

Joey Jesser