Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Crown 4 dr Southampton

Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Crown 4 dr Southampton

I emailed Joey Jesser privately and did not get a response. The parts and interchange books only show a difference in these two models. A sedan and hardtop. No serial number shows it to be either. Just that it is a Crown. The 9204 denotes Crown. The body style is not in the serial #. So, again, what is the car, a sedan 4 door, or 4 door hardtop or a 2 door hardtop?
   All the info I got is that you purchased a glass from a 4 door hardtop. So, which model do you have that the glass is to be installed into? Joe Machado