IML: Classic car upholstery in Portland, OR

IML: Classic car upholstery in Portland, OR

Hey all,

Can someone confirm for me the name, address and phone number for the big outlet in Portland, OR?  Is it SMS?

Thanks very much!

Bill

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball) - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx