Re: IML: Classic car upholstery in Portland, OR

Re: IML: Classic car upholstery in Portland, OR

Hi List .. The place in Oregon is SMS Auto fabrics here is the link http;//www.smsautofabrics.com/
On Feb 6, 2007, at 8:35 PM, twolaneblacktop wrote
<x-tad-bigger>Hey all,</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>Can someone confirm for me the name, address and phone number for the big outlet in Portland, OR?  Is it SMS? </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>Thanks very much!</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>ofabrics.com/</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
Wm. R. Ulman
Seattle, WA
'68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball)<x-tad-smaller> - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller><unknown.gif>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>