IML: Classic car upholstery in Portland, OR

IML: Classic car upholstery in Portland, OR

That’s correct; it is SMS in Oregon.

To give everyone an update on my saga with SMS:  They have been great with respect to the fact that the color of some long-ago produced “eagle” fabric was the wrong color.  It is unclear whether it faded to a greenish shade or if it was made incorrectly.  Anyway, they have offered to make some more fabric in the correct color and to replace the incorrect fabric.  It will take a few months to get it, but I think they have been great to work with.

If anyone has some original gray leather or vinyl from a 56 Southampton, I would love to have a sample for them to match the new fabric to.  My upholstery was redone many years ago and I have lost any original color for matching purposes.

Thanks for all your help.

Tom Cox