From: David Dimitriou [mailto: macedonxx@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:35:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: IML: 1962 Power Vent Window Conversion

I'm upgrading to power vents on my '62. I've obtained the motors and switches. Can I convert my manual ones over or do I need to get the power vent windows too? I see there is a large pin at the base. Is it different on the power vent window? Say with perhaps a slot for the drive from the motor?

thanks,
Dave
1962 Crown 4 Door (x2)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com