Re: IML: Fuselage cars

On Feb 12, 2007, at 6:30 PM, Kenyon Wills wrote:

Aside from a valve cover that refuses to seal despite
four tries...

If you haven't tried it already you might want to try a Fel-Pro blue stripe cork gasket and install it with NO sealant. That's how I finally stopped the valve covers from leaking on my '73 440. As the oil soaks into the cork the cork will expand and (hopefully) seal the leaks.

Brad