Re: IML: Fuselage cars - Valve Cover Gasket

Re: IML: Fuselage cars - Valve Cover Gasket

Paul,
   That is exactly what I did with the 400 in my 72 Fury Customer
Suburban S/W, and what I will be doing once I start cleaning up
under the bonnet.  One thing I do additionally, I throughly clean
the haed surfaces on which the gasket rests, AND THEN I clean the
surface again with 91% ISO ALCOHOL.  I always keep some 91%
around for cleaning in general, being careful around some
plastics.

Æyn