Re: IML: Imperials & AirStreams @ Tiger Run

Quite a belly laugh!

" ... I'mmm soooo vane, ... this rides all about meee"....

Seriously, the electrical plug is in good shape. I do wonder about upgrading to a dual res master cylinder. Is there a kit available to do this? The rear springs have "helpers" on them now. My old mechanic threw them on just because he had them and wanted to get rid of them. I really don't know that the car needed them. I have also installed a tranny cooler and an expansion tank for the radiator. Nearly everything on the brake system was replaced 2 years ago (except the master cylinder and the power booster)

By August (and the RMVR) I will have taken a few trips with the car and trailer together, so hopefully most of the bugs will be worked out. What I am most conserned about overheating something trying to get up (or down) the mountains.

Scott
1965 Imperial Crown
1960 Airstream