IML: Please Welcome will powell, terry phillibert

IML: Please Welcome will powell, terry phillibert

New Subscriber(s): will powell, terry phillibert
Email Address is: sixtysixtyspecial@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: georgia

Car(s) owned: 1975 LeBaron 4-door Hardtop(Astral Blue,Astral Blue leather with Starlight blue top)

Self-Introduction: I have always had a love of cars and I began my fascination with Imperials at the age of eight; a neighbor had a 75 crown coupe and I would literally salivate at the sight of it quietly, effortlessly wisk past me into the comfort of its garage leaving me at the foot of the driveway longing for more. I have owned several other makes including cadillacs, buicks, a lincoln, a 79 Fifth Avenue as well as a Crystal Beige 1982 Imperial. I loved that particular car like no other and although I personally experienced hell with that car(Electrical gremlins) it broke my heart when I relocated and had to sell it. I never thought I would own my dream car, the 75 Imperial as they are rare and seemed to always be out of my price range. This past December I did locate one and gave myself a christmas present I've wanted for years. Its a 4-door hardtop, and needs a little tlc but I love it as if it were a #1 trailer queen! You know you really love a car when everyone around you ut you can't sleep until its in your driveway. These hardtop sedans are some of the best looking and most graceful I've ever seen with the gentle sweep of the rear pillar with the roofline. Now I only hope I can find a crown coupe and another 81-83 to go with it!