Re: IML: Vented rims

I have a pyramid of them.  Thanks for mentioning it,
Bill.

Pricing:

Cheaper:  throw them in a box and mail
More Money:   Blast cabinet and fresh, correct paint,
ready to bolt on.

These are used items and may all not be perfectly true
as you'd find on a new wheel, but should be as good as
anything similar that you'll find since they are NLA
new.

Contact me OFF LIST if interested.

-K

--- sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Maybe the derby guy that bought the 66 on ebay, will
> swap wheels? Someone must still have his e-mail.
> Dave.

> From: "twolaneblacktop"
> <twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> This tip may not be valid any longer, however I
> would check with Kenyon Wills as he had access to a
> plethora of Imperial parts a couple of years ago.  I
> accompanied Kenyon and his girlfriend to San Jose to
> get hubcaps for my ?66 convertible, now owned by Dan
> Melnick.
>
> If Kenyon does not have access to parts any longer,
> I would at least TRY the usual suspects on the
> website who sell Imperial parts.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Bill
>
> Wm. R. Ulman
> Seattle, WA
> '68 Imperial Crown 4 dr. Hardtop (Miss Lucille Ball)
> - WA State Vanity Plates: FIT4AQN
> twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kenyon Wills