From: sunup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 67 trans fluid. What a Hassle!

Paul,

is the starter relay that small box on the frnder with the red wire coming from the positive terminal on the battery cable?
----- Original Message ----- From: <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:50 PM

It sounds like a dirty connection at the starter relay, or down at the
starter itself. Its just a quick guess, and that is what happened to my
'68.

Good luck!

Paul W.