IML: Dual Exhausts

I notice that many of the '64 Imperials I have seen dual exhaust systems now.  Looking at the features on the website the only ones that would have dual exhausts is the convertibles. It does not list it as an option on other Crowns or LeBarons.  Do all others have customized exhaust systems?

 Greg G
Minneapolis MN
http://photos.aaca.org/showphoto.php?photo=9700&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=518