From: miner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Electric Choke

Hi Chris,
You'd be better off hooking it into the fuse box to a unused terminal
that has 12V key on only.
Stevan Miner
Miner Auto Service
Winnebago, MN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Strohmeyer"

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:19 AM
Subject: IML: Electric Choke

> Is there anything wrong with hooking the electric choke off my new >
edelbrock carb to the feed to my regulator. That's just switched 12
volts > right?
> Thx,
> Chris Strohmeyer
> 67 Imperial Convertible

reply to > mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be
shared with > everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the

This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply