From: thomash85715@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Electric Choke

In a car with a ballast resistor, does the coil not receive less than 12 volts except during cranking?  How long would it take for the electric choke to heat up this way? Not sure if a 67 has ballast or not.  Regardless of where you tap in, I suggest an inline fuse available from radio shack close to the point you get the power especially if you come off the regulator directly.

Changing the subject abruptly here and in effort to conserve email listings, I submit this link I just ran across.  It claims to be for Rockefeller's 1970 Imperial Limo now for sale on a New Zealand auction with a $100,000 reserve!  Can any Imperialists corroborate this as authentic?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=92842063&key=4518

--Tom in Tucson   63 Custom

randalpark@xxxxxxx wrote:
I connected mine to the plus side of the coil (on another make of car),
and it worked just fine.

Paul W.