IML: 1970 Imperial Limousine

tom higgins <thomash85715@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Changing the subject abruptly here and in effort to conserve email listings, I submit this link I just ran across.  It claims to be for Rockefeller's 1970 Imperial Limo now for sale on a New Zealand auction with a $100,000 reserve!  Can any Imperialists corroborate this as authentic?
This car has been "for sale" for several years and is covered pretty well on our club's website:  http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1970/Limo/Rockefeller/index.htm

I enjoy driving my "regular" '70 Imperial, so I can only imagine how smooth the ride must be with this extended wheelbase.

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan