Re: IML: '59 Imp Instrument Panel Lens

I honestly could not set a price untill I have one in my hands, and the better the original the better the Reproduction, so one that is not Cracked etc would be best if someone out there has one? George. ----- Original Message ----- From: "R. Scott Lawrence" <rslvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:58 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '59 Imp Instrument Panel Lens

>Hello all, it may be quite possible for me to reproduce the Plastic Face >if there are a few of you out there that need them?? I would need a >decent one to work with of course, but I am certinly willing to look at >it if there would be a few sales ( can't afford to pay out for a mould >that never pays for itself ) just let me know, regards George.
georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx

George

Having a new fabricated piece would be fantastic! I have a spare that I'd be happy to send you. Can you work around some cracks and some old glue? The other questions I have are of course, what does it usually cost (ballpark) for this type of fabrication, and how long does it take?

Thanks!