Re: IML: Huge parts cleanout at Doc's this summer.

Re: IML: Huge parts cleanout at Doc's this summer.

Too far for me to travel as I am 3,000 miles away in Vermont, but if you come across a 59 Crown rear door panel passenger side, I could use one for the backing form and hardware.  My panel is falling apart and metal trim is broken, yet my grey upholstry is fine, so color wouldn't matter.  If this is too much trouble, perhaps someone on the list has a good spare?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net