IML: power steering pump bolts O rings

When I bought my 63 custom a few months back, the power steering pump was in the trunk.  I mounted it to the bracket with some leftover screws and lock washers.  I can't keep fluid in the pump; now I see in the FSM under fault diagnosis a reference to O rings on the mounting bolts.  There is no picture, but I wonder if this is my problem.  Can I just get some at ace hardware?  The fluid is coming from a non specific area on the pump, and drains out while the car is sitting.  THank you.  --Tom in Tucson

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.