From: thomash85715@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 2:57 PM
Subject: IML: power steering pump bolts O rings

When I bought my 63 custom a few months back, the power steering pump was in the trunk. I mounted it to the bracket with some leftover screws and lock washers. I can't keep fluid in the pump; now I see in the FSM under fault diagnosis a reference to O rings on the mounting bolts. There is no picture, but I wonder if this is my problem. Can I just get some at ace hardware? The fluid is coming from a non specific area on the pump, and drains out while the car is sitting. THank you. --Tom in Tucson

--------
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.