IML: Transporter

Ok hi everyone.By chance is anyone here into transporting cars across country?If anyone close to the Dallas area needs a load to Michigan or is available this week let me know as I will be checking transporters tomorrow. I will need a 56 Imperial hauled here to Michigan. Thanks again.     Jack

See what's free at AOL.com.