IML: power window motors

My jaw just hit the floor when my local auto electric guy phoned to say he wants $85 to put new bushings and brushes in my 63 window motor.  I can't believe any of us would get anywhere near that for a spare one from a parts car.  Or am I completely naive?  This one is out of my back door; my front one has yet to even be extracted but is stuck fast.  A spare came with my car, but it is stuck and also is a bit shorter than what I took out of my back door.  I do not want to throw a second $85 at that one till I hear back from the group.  Thank you.  --Tom 63 Custom in Tucson

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.