IML: Rear drum pullers, Mac Tools

For those of you wanting or needing a new rear drum puller for cars that need them, I have had mine for several years and I just called Mac Tools to get a price for you all. Their phone to order one is 800 622 8665. Listen for the recordings to transfer you to whatever your situation in order to get one. The price within the 48 states is $145.99. I do not know if it includes shipping as it might. Also, I recommend that you get the 2 other legs so you have 5 in case a leg breaks and you will be without till it is replaced as they can break. It is dangerous using them if not properly on the lugs and very straight as possible. 2 extra legs cost $99.10. For the price, it is much better to buy 2 sets and have 6 legs and two assemblies instead of an assembly with 5 legs. The reason, at 146 plus 99 it is a total of $245. and the 2 assemblies are $292. A lot of spare parts this second way. Your choice. The reason I mention this is because I saw a posting of someone saying they should not cost more than $100. for a good one. Not so. Joe Machado

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.