Re: IML: Spring is here first drive today

Re: IML: Spring is here first drive today

Spring has finally arrived in north central Illinois.  Took a ride in the white/burgundy convertible.  People stopped and stared.  One young guy went by on a motorcycle and commented to his female passenger "that's an old Imperial".  She had no clue what an Imperial is.

As previously posted when I was a kid my mom drove the identical car. Today I took my mom out to eat (and my youngest daughter).  She got a real kick out of seeing the car for the first time this year.  She stood in the middle of the street and took pictures of the car with my  daughter inside.  She still comments that she cannot believe she drove a car that big.

I gave my daughter a choice on which car to take.  A Z-28 (go fast) or the Imperial (go in style).  Without hesitation she chose the Imperial.  I must be rubbing off on her.

I am at work and if I have time later I intend to go for another drive.

Life is good.

Ray
2 63 convertibles