IML: CHECK OUT A CAR

ALL MEMBERS,
  We (Patrick and I) want to thank all of our members who asked
about checking out a 93 Imperial for us in Vancouver, Washington.
 We want to especially want to thank Jim Lorenzen for all his
assistance and beyond in checking out our "NEW" Imperial, finding
storage for it for a month in PDX, and getting it to the storage
with the assistance of the seller.  YES, we did find it on the
Internet, but not on eBay.  Google does wonders.  I will drive to
its home in Tucson next month after a conference in Portland with
a stop at a friend's in Las Vegas.
  Should any one be in need of checking out a car in the Tucson
area, I would more than be able to return the favour.

Æyn & Patrick
Tucson, AZ
1975 4DrHt LeBaron. Moondust Metallic, Cream Roof, White Leather
interior (The last of the BIG Imperials)
AND FOR THE FIRST TIME = 1993 Sedan White on White, Dark Blue
Leather interior (The last of the Imperials made so far)