Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Black Card Under Dash

I'm undertaking a similar effort on my 62. I'd like to hear as well about sources.

Dave

Luke Nola <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just at the stage where I'm putting the dash and wiring back
together. Krazy job since I'm adding air, rear air, auto pilot, beam
changer and record player to an origionally spartan car.
Has anyone found a good reproduction of the black card facing that
holds the insulation in place around the firewall? I'm about to make
my own from black card and I'm just wondering if anyone has done this
before? Kind of a giant origami exercise.

Luke
1960 Le Baron