Re: IML: Dash Cover for '66 LeBaron

Hi All...a quick (?) question for anyone out there who has already bought one (or more) of these dash covers.....
....living in southern California Ireally..!!!...think I need to put a dsah cover of some kind over the dash on my two '66 Imperials (convertible and LeBaron). I have looked on the web and came up with..

www.dashmats4less.com

....they have a 'brushed suede' and a 'Tritex Veour' product which is suposed to install using velcro strips. Has anyone bought from this supplier?....I am guessing that the 'velcro' strips have to be glued to the dash somehow to keep the cover in place...something which I, personally, would prefer NOT to do since the object here is to keep the dash in as 'original' condition as possible. I'd really appreciate it if anyone who has bought a dash-cover for their Imperial (any year) could let me know where they got their's from and what you REALLY think of the product you bought. Feel free to email me direct at "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

...Thanks all!!!!
Dan Melnik