Re: IML: EL inverter

This is exactly the type of help I was looking for and I say thank you for providing it.  I did get an earlier reply that addressed a separate issue but nothing on this point.  That is why I put it out again.  --Tom in Tucson

Ken Miller <kdmiller44@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is usually how these units fail. The longer they're on, the less
output voltage they make..

All you need to do is replace one capacitor and it will be just fine.

As I remember, Dick Benjamin wrote a great explanatory article on how to
do that that I'll bet is posted on the web site.

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Converts
Portland, Oregon