IML: Swap Meet @ Thunder Mountain On 6 May

Hola There

I did like it last year when all attending the event in Denver convoyed from Colo Spgs to the event off C470.

http://southerncoloradomopars.org/images/events/2006_events/ThunderMtn2006/index.html

I do hope that some one steps forward again to spent some time with some "MoPar Wares" at the swap meet section of the event.  Gabby states that I still have too much junk around here and I need to get rid of some more of it.  I will list everything I take to the swap meet and if the person handling this section for the club can extract more $$$ than what I've asked ... they may keep the extra ( aka commission ).

Three years ago there was a very nice '68 era Imperial there.  I hope that I see more this year.  There was an 1968 Dodge Truck that was later on Main Street at the "Big Block Party" in Golden last year.  And of course some of the Colo Sprgs MoPars went to Golden too.

Uncle Rodger & Aunt Gabby
COS