Re: IML: 1970 chrysler imperial le baron 4-door hdtp 440 cu/in.

Re: IML: 1970 chrysler imperial le baron 4-door hdtp 440 cu/in.

Edwin,

The mailing list doesn't allow attachments as a
security feature.

You must post the photos someplace online, and then
create a link to that place.

Email me (off-list!!) the photos if you need this done
and I can post them for you.

-Kenyon

--- Edwin <edja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just removed the rear axle drive shafts from my
> 1970 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron 4-door hdtp, 440
> cu/in. I made two pictures of the drive shaft's. The
> first picture is the drive shaft from the passenger
> side with the ''O''-ring groove in it. The second is
> the driver's side shaft. Apparently there is no
> adjuster ring on the passenger side drive shaft to
> adjust the bearing end-play!! Is this the correct
> configuration for this vehicle or must the
> adjustment be done by shims on the passenger side??
> I hope someone can tell me what's correct for this
> 1970 Chrysler rear axle.
>
> Thanks a Lot,
>
> Edwin de Bruijn.

Kenyon Wills