IML: 1967 daily driver

Hello all,

I am going to have to sell my 1967 2 door crown coupe.  It is and has been my only car for the last three years.  I am at a loss when it comes to the price.  As you might expect, I have spent tons of money keeping it going.  If any of you in the Louisville KY area are interested in a nice daily driver please let me know.

Thanks,
Andy Richards

See what's free at AOL.com.