IML: Worth A Look! - Member Spotlight

http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight/May2007/index.htm

Phil Rowe wrote in about the member spotlight, and
perhaps folks didn't know where to find it?  Not much
feedback here, and since it's his first time through,
I thought I'd toss out a message highlighting his work
and that of our current subjects, Henry Hopkins and
Richard Palmer.  - The fellows that got that '60 onto
the cover of Hemmings awhile back?  Really Super
people, and I feel bad that geography and
circumstances mean that I can't introduce everyone
here to them personally, so the Member spotlight will
have to do.

That's the link above.  Many thanks to Phil and the
cast of characters that he's working with to do the
newly revived MEMBER SPOTLIGHT.  If you own an
Imperial and would be willing to bare all and answer
the questions that you see there, as well as sharing
some photos of your spread, please write in!!!

We've recently added some more volunteers and have big
things within reach right now.  Please speak up if you
see something that you like that's going on - the
moral support from the group is pretty important in an
all-volunteer environment.