From: fljoslin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 17 May 2007 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Raising the Rear

My 69 LeBaron has was ordered with the towing package which comes with heavy duty rear springs. The tow package has 6 1/2 leaf vs7 leaf (standard) according to my FSM
It has a very firm rear end (no pun intended) and sits quite high.
Can those of you looking for springs get new ones which meet the towing spring specs?