IML: '60 LeBaron on Ebay

...and the blue hues don't match up on the door panel...    still a gorgeous car though.

Eric
1964 Crown Coupe
Its obviously been completely redone, in addition to having full
leather in a Sedan instead of the correct broadcloth. I suppose one
could have special ordered it. I think not, or the creases in the
original vinyl portion of door panels would have been noticed and
duplicated by the upholsterer. Given the extent of the work done, I
don't think that they would have missed that if they knew they were
suppose to be there. Those creases tend to disappear on broadcloth cars
as the cloth pulls away from the backing. On the leather cars, the
vinyl splits, but the creases are still obvious.