From: "Eric" <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:30 PM
Subject: IML: Hinge Stop Kit by Lowell Howe

Wow, I haven't been this noisy on the list in ages, but....

Here's my recent hinge stop kit installation story, complete
with pictures
http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1964/64Hinge/Page01.htm

And, finally, after years on the list, I signed up for my
own page.
http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1964/64Ruud/index.htm

Ok, I'm done for a while.

Eric