From: "Eric" <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Hinge Stop Kit by Lowell Howe
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:30:18 -0700

Wow, I haven't been this noisy on the list in ages, but....

Here's my recent hinge stop kit installation story, complete with pictures
http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1964/64Hinge/Page01.htm

And, finally, after years on the list, I signed up for my own page. http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1964/64Ruud/index.htm

Ok, I'm done for a while.

Eric