IML: 950x14 vs. 235/75R14 (1957/1958)

Hello list,

I'm about to change my 20 years old tires (currently 950x14), and I was wondering whether I should go for radials or stay with bias ply. Has someone made this conversion, with 235/75R14 radials ? The overall diameter is smaller with the radials, and I'm also unsure about the final aspect (does the car look as if it had "small" tires ?). Any recommendation or advice is welcomed! My rims are 14", so the choice of radials is very limited. Any pictures showing a 57/58 Imperial with such radials?

Regards,

Frédéric
1958 Imperial sedan