Re: IML: new Wierd Ebay request

i don't think it"s not a scam just to ask for some license plates.
I deal very much overseas and they need to have some plates on the car, so that they can drive it from the port when it arrive in Europe.
When i ship to France i always put some plate ( even if they are old plates it doesn't matter) so that people can drive the car  until their home.
They need time to do the paperwork and register the car in their country

Gilles

See what's free at AOL.com.