Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:51 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Metalized Paint

Hi Tom,

Forgive my ignorance of '56 interior trim but does this process work on the chromed stainless steel trim around the rear windows, windshield and above the doors of later year Imperials, ie. '62 or just cast pieces?  The best thing that can be said of such trim in my '62 is that it isn't rusted all the way through.

Sounds extreemly promising!  Thanks for sharing it with the group.

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.