Re: IML: 1955 Imperial

Wire re-enforced heater hose could be a problem. But if you deal with a friendly auto store,ask to look at their inventory of pre-formed hoses. We have bought many odd ball hoses, just to cut a certain bend out, that worked just right. Just a thought. Ya'll have a nice day, Dave.

From: WBinegar@xxxxxxx
This not a radiator hose. This is on the heater where the hose attaches on the firewall on the right hand side. You have the three hoses that are attached to the heater two go to the engine and one is a U that goes back into the heater. Do they make 5/8 ID heater hose that has wire inside?

See what's free at AOL.com.