Re: IML: 1955 Imperial

Went to a old auto parts looked in their catalogs under 5/8 preformed heater hose. For all the 1955-56 Imperials this is the bypass hose on the bottom of the heater inside the engine compartment. The gates number is 18700 .  You will have to cut off the excess .

WBinegar

ask for a bypass hose a 91 lebaron with a 3.0l, it may work.

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------