IML: Michigan title

Hi Jack,

   You don't need any paperwork to get a new title.

Get a form from Sec of State. I think you can get it on line. Have your local police verify the VIN and they will run a nationwide check to verify that the VIN is not registered anywhere in the country. Take that signed for the Sec of State and you get a new title.

You will need the weight of the car. Fortunately, the office I went to in Lansing had a handwritten book that showed the weight. I also was able to convince them that it was an Imperial, Not a Chrysler.

That is how I have gotten two 60 Imperials titled.

Tom