IML: '56 Imperial convertible recovered!

IML: '56 Imperial convertible recovered!

Greetings-

The rare 1956 Imperial convertible (1 of 3) found a few years ago in the woods in central Wisconsin has finally been recovered.  There is a great article (with photos) of the behemoth being removed from the woods recently here:

http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/

Click on Angelo Van Bogart’s “Under the Hood” blog for the full article.  I am thrilled that the car will apparently live again!  Any guesses on the price for a full restoration?

Jim

’55 sedan