IML: Lamps for 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe

IML: Lamps for 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe

I got my 1964 Crown Coupe yesterday, trucked from Georgia to Dallas.  My first "get acquainted" session with the car disclosed several lamps which appear to be burned out.  I looked at the owner's and service manuals on this web site and got the lamp (bulb) numbers, and went to Auto Zone to get replacements.  Of course, the 1964 numbers do not correspond to modern numbers as sold by Auto Zone, but they didn't make fun of me.

Is there a "conversion chart" or some such thing on the internet to indicate which bulbs or lamps would replace those on the 1964 Imp?  Or, do I have to order special bulbs from a collector car parts store?  Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Incidentially, I love my car!  It has some cosmetic and electrical issues, but I got it to have something to work on.  The engine, transmission, and brakes all seem to be good, and the interior is in surprisingly good shape.

This web site is awesome!  And thanks to all of you for your help which I read daily from the mailing list.

Doug Norton
Dallas, Texas