Re: IML: Lamps for 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe

Re: IML: Lamps for 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe

   I am not sure if this will help or not.  Most of the time, I
see BIN's (Buy IT NOW) for complete sets of lamps for Chryslers /
 Imperials on eBay.  I think that they are the newer super bright
(possibly Long Life?) bulbs.  At the time it seemed to be
reasonable for the entire collection.
   I have had difficulty finding 7730 for the electronic dash in
our 93, though.

Æyn & Patrick
75 LeBaron 4DrHt
93 Sedan