Re: IML: Tulsa '57 Plymouth

I imagine that's the only picture there is right now.  I knew it would be a rusted mess but didn't figure on the car standing in water.  The '57 Plymouth's almost always rusted out anyway, can't imagine there will be much left.  Should have walled it up in a city building.  Guess that is not as dramatic as burying the thing under the courthouse lawn.  Remember menbers, always keep your Imperial (content) out of underground swimming pools.

Richard
'60 Crown

Cruiser <xcruiser66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where are the pictures? I don't see anything but a car cover on what
apperas to be a car in a hole from the like you sent